- Americas Only -
Help build the future of medical research with Curebase. Traditional clinical trials are slow, expensive, and non-diverse. We use software to enable any patient and any doctor to contribute data to medical research and reinvent an entrenched industry.
What you'll do: As an early hire and engineer, you'll play a critical role in planning and building the future of our company. You will:
- Develop new features for our patient, doctor, and research users
- Collaborate directly with our health system and biomedical partners
- Ensure excellent security, user privacy, and regulatory compliance
- Make key decisions about architecture and technology selection
Ideal qualifications include:
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Mission driven to improve lives in meaningful ways
- Track record of pursuing engineering excellence at every opportunity
Nice-to-haves include: Interest in healthcare, experience building quality web applications, and experience in one of our current skill gaps (infrastructure, data reporting/business intelligence, database management)
And when you're in San Francisco, you can join us at the beach...