- San Mateo, California -
- Remote -
DreamCraft is building a platform that allows anyone to create, publish and monetize games without coding. We are here to make game creation in any genre on any platforms 10x easier.
Backed by Y-combinator and some top funds in gaming industry, we are located in the heart of Silicon Valley to democratize game creation and go-to-market. Anyone can become a game creator and make a living from games developed by oneself.
To apply for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field, foreign equivalent education acceptable
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with frontend development using ReactJS
- Some knowledge of backend development using NodeJS.
- Work closely with designers and other engineers to establish a shared vision for compelling UI features
- Implement functional and elegant UI features from approved concept images and paper designs
- Develop back-end functionality to support front-end features
- Constantly observe and learn the latest programming techniques